Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Everything in Four Months


There has been many things that happened in the last four months.
Somebody can drink out of a straw... 
Why it's Baby K, of course!



We finally moved to a town on the mountains. 
The weather has been a lot nicer than the city. The air is cooler and cleaner.
The view out is quite different from what I'm used to in the city. Here's what I used to look out to at our place in the big city...


As promised, Mommy takes us on regular walks in the afternoon when it's sunny out. We usually take walks to the lake. There's a clearing nearby, and Mommy would let me and Lightning run around. We don't run as much now. Old age is coming, I guess! Although, I have to admit, the cats roaming around the area still get the blood rushing and makes my heart race really fast !

Baby K started walking! Eeeek! Yes, he now has the freedom to chase me around whenever he wishes to! But he and I seem to have a mutual understanding that I don't want to be bothered. So he prefers to go goo-goo-ga-ga on Lightning. I truly suspect there is something going on between them.

Mommy lets Baby K snack on crackers sometimes. So, I usually follow him around and stare right in his eyes until he gives me a crumb or two. The stare tactics also work when he's on the highchair. See me in action?


Ha! More yummies for me! 
And, if he doesn't give me any, I'll have a quick look around, make sure that Mommy isn't watching, and I pry that cracker out of Baby K's hands. Gently of course. Ahem. Yeah.

Baby K is also really fond of using my water bowl as his own splash pool. And he seems to have mistaken my food as tiny edible balls. He's obsessed with balls. When I see him wobbling towards my food, I rush to beat him to the bowl and start gulping as much as I can, and growl at him to protect it. Fortunately, Mommy doesn't think it's a great play activity for him either.
And at last,
Mommy, Daddy, and Baby K went on a vacation to a small group of islands far off in the Eastern side of Indonesia. Near the big island of Papua, they said. It's called the Raja Ampat. Daddy and Grandpapa went diving together, while Mommy and Grandmama snorkeled. Baby K even got to 'snorkel' in the ocean. They said it was amazing. Mommy promised to post pictures later.

Okay, so that's it for now.
Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment