Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My First Post Ever!

Hi! I'm Sparky! I come running to the world fearing nothing.

It was not always that way. At least not in the very very beginning.
As a tiny puppy, I was abused by my previous owners. So after they sent me to the dog pound, I was really curious about the world, but I was still scared. I got really nervous and made small puppy accidents when people come near me.

But Mommy and Daddy came one day, and felt really touched by my curiosity amidst all of my nervousness. I was so excited seeing them walk through that door at the pound! I sniffed them to death, and I wagged my tail as hard as I could. I can't believe that they decided to keep me in spite of the many little bugs on my coat. But yeah, they brought me to their home and loved me. They patiently guided me to forget my fears. And ever since then, the rest is history!

I now come running with excitement at anything! I love watching cats and squirrels in the yard on the window seat with Mommy. And if she'd let me, I would jump off that window and chase off the little rascals! Life with my human family is never boring, especially since they brought the little baby home.

Here I'm going to tell the story of my human family. They're the ones I love the most. Living with them is certainly an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment